> . .  .   If you have
> nothing to offer about Cuba except conjecture based on tidbits you heard
> at a cocktail party, then I'd say let's not waste bandwidth. What you are
> doing by speculating on post-Castro Cuba is identical to the sort of
> nonsense you hear on any Sunday morning  .  .  .

To me this is a cocktail party, so now I'll head
for the onion dip.

MBS

Max B. Sawicky           Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Suite 1200
202-775-8810 (voice)     1660 L Street, NW
202-775-0819 (fax)       Washington, DC  20036

Opinions here do not necessarily represent the
views of anyone associated with the Economic
Policy Institute.