> >> HONG KONG -- World Bank President James D. Wolfensohn has
> >> challenged governments and development agencies to join him in
> >> a new approach to narrow the gap between rich and poor, or
> >> invite a time bomb which "could explode in our children's faces".

> Isn't this The Little Wolf Who Cried "Boy"?

Yes, along with that deeply concerned Nebraskan in the Senate
and the Drug Czar, a professional killer who is permitted to strike
disarming avuncular poses on shows like "Fresh Air."
Such people must be disposed of, for the sake of the very children
behind whom they hide their schemes of domination.

                                                   valis
                                                   Occupied America

         -- Without death there is no evolution --