Hey Jay, don't get me wrong. There is no more persecuted minority than
left-communists--to whatever extent we have seen the end of racism (though
D'Souza's book is a good refutation of his own thesis, as I have tried to
indicate), we have not seen the end of ideology. The system would probably
always favor the appointment of a so-called gender or ethnicity diversity
candidate over one of those left commie types. Indeed I am not averse to a
ruthless examination of the ways in which phenotypic and sexual orientation
diversity has become a substitute for more profound ideological diversity.
Indeed this substitution has probably happened at the expense of a few good
white men.

All the best,
Rakesh Bhandari
Ph.D Candidate