On Sat, 27 Dec 1997 Tom Walker recounted, in conclusion:

>            They went along and they went along and they went along until
> they met a Wall Street fox . . . "We're going to tell the king the sky is
> falling," said Chicken Little, Ducky Daddles, Turkey Lurkey and Canada
> Goosey Loosey.
>
> "Follow me", said the Wall Street fox, "I know a short-cut to the king's
> palace."

And I'll bet that short-cut runs right through www.butcherblock.com.
In our Tom we have a raconteur smack in the tradition of Khrushchev,
who populated his political parables with barnyard creatures and wildlife.
However, I'm not sure this is a good example of continuity.

                                                                    valis