Thank you for your support. We have received nearly a thousand
endorsements. Based on these we have put our a press release and expect
coverage on this situation. We have also sent the material to the
congressional representatives who attended and called the Town Hall
meeting at which Kate Bronfenbrenner spoke and which led to the defamation
suit.

We are no longer taking signatures.

Now I need to ask a favor. If you sent the original request for
endorsements to someone, would you please follow up with this thanks and
also a notice that we are not taking more signatures.

My system is receiving about 150 or more emails a day now with no sign of
let up. This has the potential to shut it down. So please help me out on
this.

Best,

Ellen

Ellen J. Dannin