Tom Walker wrote:

>What makes you think the restructuring will work so smoothly, Doug?

Oh, there's no guarantee it will, I wasn't saying that. I was just saying
that as it stands, the U.S. propaganda apparatus can deal with it easily
within its conventional paradigm. Russia hasn't worked very smoothly, but
they still blame Communism. Latin America hasn't worked too smoothly,
except for the billionaires, but it doesn't matter on the U.S. ideological
radar. Asia's a bit of a problem, but there's always that fallback position
- they're just not lucky enough to be Americans!

Doug