> So why are you holding out on us? Let's see the piece.
>
> Sid
>
> > In this vein, FYI, I wrote a piece in New Economy (the .  .  .

I'm trying to get permission from Dryden Press to post
it on my web page.  I also need to get the final edited
version, which differs significantly from the draft I
submitted.  I will e-mail the draft to anyone who is
interested.

MBS

Max B. Sawicky            Economic Policy Institute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          1660 L Street, NW
202-775-8810 (voice)      Ste. 1200
202-775-0819 (fax)        Washington, DC  20036
http://tap.epn.org/sawicky

Opinions above do not necessarily reflect the views
of anyone associated with the Economic Policy
Institute other than this writer.