> Date sent:      Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:16:24 -0800 (PST)
> Send reply to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> From:           Sid Shniad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:        Re: David Card

> What the fuck's this line of discussion about?
>
> (Canadian) Sid
> >
> > Of course.

> > > Why? Because he's Canadian?
> > >
> > > Doug
> > >

> > --
> > Michael Perelman
> > Economics Department
> > California State University
> > Chico, CA 95929
> >
> > Tel. 530-898-5321
> > E-Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Response: I'm both Canadian and American eh/huh? Nobody excused me
from the more "acrimonious" aspects of exchange/debate of ideas.

                                   Jim Craven

*                             "Concern for man[sic] himself and his *
*  James Craven                fate must always form the chief      *
*  Dept of Economics           interest of all technical endeavors, *
*  Clark College               concern for the great unsolved       *
*  1800 E. Mc Loughlin Blvd.   problems of the organization of labor*
*  Vancouver, Wa. 98663      and the distribution of goods--in order*
*  [EMAIL PROTECTED]         that the creations of our mind shall be*
*  (360) 992-2283 (Office)   a blessing and not a curse to mankind. *
*  (360) 992-2863 (Fax)      Never forget this in the midst of your *
*                          diagrams and equations."(Albert Einstein)*
* MY EMPLOYER HAS NO ASSOCIATION WITH MY PRIVATE/PROTECTED OPINION  *