At 07:45 10/11/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Apologies for duplicates due to cross-postings.  Pass it on!
______

Okay, the message below does not tell us what should we do. specially a
person like me--a non-citizen sitting in Australia--what should I do at
this moment?

I don't understand how come Clinton, who has got rock bottom support of the
black community in America and who have saved his presidency, is not
intervening in this matter in a decisive way. Why aren't the black
community and political leaders taking this case up? Will a letter to
Clinton help? How? Cheers, ajit sinha
>Dear RN list,    Nov. 9
>
>Just this morning I visited a web site from which it is possible to send a
>message to several addresses, including to the US President and the
Governor of