Actually Lou. Although I have a good friend who works for Starbucks, I don't
drink coffee, and have never been in a Starbucks.

I know the history. I know the economic cost. But what is the programme. What
are the concrete steps that you propose? Move the cows back into Central Park?

There are any number of struggles going on the world concerning the split
between the town and the country, which ones are worth getting involved in?
which ones are not? Some of us do have political lives, that consist of more
than meaningless harangues. It is all fine and good to say that you don't want
to provide blueprints but political struggles are taking place every day in
every city in the world about what direction to take with respect to new
buildings, new roads, new parks. I like taking part in those discussion,
because that is what my neighbours and friends are interested in.

All I hear from the Leninists -- Join some Party of idiots who can't even talk
to their neighbours.

By the way. What is the CM demand?

Rod

--