--part0_916634342_boundary

For myself, noting and agreeing with the assertion of the  general function of
institutions like MIT in capitalist society and as instruments of expanded
reproduction of that system, a few like Noam Chomsky do slip through and
manage to survive.

As for the fundamentally contradictory opinions looking through the same
warped neoclassical lenses, well for enough money anything is possible or any
form of shit is potentially elegantly quantifiable and marketable with
sincerity and force as if force "proves" sincereity and real "evidence".

By the way, has anyone suggested impeaching Clinton on the grounds that in
spaying "presidue" or the presidentiall wad--"DNA Matter", he failed in his
duty as a national role model and figure and example for the young in that he
did not practice "safe sex". What if Starr had asked the following questions:
"Whatever you had/did, if Monica Lewinski were HIV positive, would you or
possibly Hillary or possibly someone else be well advised to get an HIV test?
or Whatever you and Monica were doing, if Chelsea were doing the same thing
with her prof at Stanford for an A, would you have any problem with that?

But I just can't wait for the State of the Union. It will be Fellini-cubed or
Apocalypse Now tripled in surrealism. I'm just going to love and and record it
for posterity.

Jim Craven

In a message dated 1/17/99 5:12:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,