Sam, your prior list and this one is very good.
I would add many books on the social movements of the 60's, some below deal
with Vietnam more than others;  e.g.,
"In Struggle" by Clayborne Carson,
"The Imagination of the New Left" by George Katsiaficas
"Personal Politics" by Sara Evans,
I've Got the Light of Freedom" by Charles Payne
'Social Movements of the 1960's" by Stewart Burns,
"The War Within" by Tom Wells, and
"They Should Have Served that Cup of Coffee" by Dickie Cluster, ed.,
particularly the interview with  Bernice        Reagon

For movies, I would add, "Hearts and Minds"--the most powerful movie made
on Vietnam and why the U.S. was there; "In the Year of the Pig"--also good
Others--on anti-war movement, "The War at Home" on Madison, WI.; the HBO
movie on the Chicago 8;

also "Attica", "Freedom on My Mind", part of "Eyes on the Prize",
particularly the one on Attica and Fred Hampton  to list a few.

Peter Bohmer