Paul Phillips wrote:
> However, all that is not the point of my critique of Green.  Rather
> it is his claim that the KLA represents the revolutionary  working-
> class trying to overthrow the fascist imperialists

        Where did I claim this? You actually never bothered to
read the article I posted on PEN-L on the right to self-determination
of Kosovo, yet you claim to have a "critique" of my views.  You don't
know what I advocate, nor even understand what the right to
self-determination means, but just invent whatever comes into your
head (no wonder you like Johnstone's article, which is
crude nationalist blather).

       If you can so misrepresent what someone has written and posted
on PEN-L in full view of everyone, how is anyone to trust your
characterizations of events and people fall away from here?

--Joseph Green