I am on the editorial board of the Journal of Poverty.  We are seeking
submissions and subscriptions for our journal, so I am forwarding
this call for papers to progressive listserves.  I hope you find our
journal interesting and consider us as a possible outlet (our abstracts
are on the web-- http://http://www.csw.ohio-state.edu/JPOV/index.htm).

Eric Swank
Morehead State University
Department of Sociology and Social Work