Looking for a job or a chance to jump start your career?
Every day CareerMosaic has over 10,000 job openings in the
companies you want to work for: from Disney to Microsoft to AT&T and thousands more!
Come visit CareerMosaic.com today!
http://click.topica.com/aaaatqbz8SnrbAjwjxa/job_openings

               The Internet Anti-Fascist: Friday, 30 June 2000
                          Vol. 4, Number 54 (#437)

Action Information:
    Civil Right Organization Seeks Two Researchers
Web Sites of Interest:
    Youth Against Racism In Europe
Obituary:
    Right Wing Dowager Dies: Lady [sic] Jane Birdwood
Rightwing Quote of the Week:
    "Zionist Tactics: The Purest Evil Imaginable"

ACTION INFORMATION:

Investigative Researchers (2)

Nationally prominent Civil Rights organization dedicated to combating anti-
Semitism and other forms of discrimination seeks two investigative
researchers who will each be strategically located in the Southwest
(probably Phoenix) and mid-Atlantic (probably Philadelphia) parts of the
country.

Applicants must have a B.A. degree and a minimum of five years
investigative experience as a journalist or in academic research.
Applicants must have a demonstrated ability to gather information on and
analyze the activities of extremist and propaganda groups.   The
Investigative Researcher will conduct research and investigate/monitor
activities of racist, anti-Semitic, anti-American and anti-Israel
extremists and domestic terrorists. He or she will be expected to provide
direction to regional office staff on fact-finding issues.  Excellent
communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.

The responsibilities include:

* Draft and edit memoranda for agency use, analyzing extremist activities
   and trends.  Write and edit reports for public distribution
* Maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships with law
   enforcement officials and the media.
* Act as a fact-finding resource for national and regional staff who are
   engaged in fact finding work.
* Recommend agency strategies to senior staff for responding to extremist
   groups.
* Speak about extremist activities and the agency's response to them at
   meetings sponsored by the agency, law enforcement agencies, civil rights
   and human rights organizations and private industry.

Interested individuals can apply by sending resume to Human Resources via
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or fax to (212) 885-5862. EEO.

WEB SITES OF INTEREST:

Youth Against Racism In Europe
<http://www.antifa.net/yre/>

OBITUARY: Right Wing Dowager Dies: Lady [sic] Jane Birdwood

Irish Times
29 June 00

LONDON -- Dowager Lady Jane Birdwood, who has been described as 'probably
the most right wing person in England', has died at the age of 87. The
veteran anti-immigration campaigner died at a nursing home in Hounslow,
West London this morning at about 5am.

Last year she was diagnosed as suffering from cancer and Alzheimer's
disease. Controversial Lady Birdwood last hit the headlines with her Neo
Nazi beliefs two years ago when she came close to being prosecuted for
distributing racist material. Proceedings were halted as she was found to
have an unreliable short term memory.

Although professing that 'I don't hate anybody', it was the
multiculturalism which she saw on her own doorstep in Acton West London
that she used as evidence of Britons being crowded out by ethnic
minorities.

                                  * * * * *

Other info on Birdwood

Lady Jane Birdwood was an avid follower and friend of Oswald Mosley, the
leader of England's pro-Hitler movement prior to World War II. An
aristocrat through marriage, Birdwood, had a long history of involvement
with fascist groups, and operated two extreme-right organizations herself.
She also ran for public office on the openly fascist British National Party
ticket. She distributed literature claiming that Jews drink Christian
blood, have no right to be in England, and ought to be expelled. Birdwood
was arrested and convicted twice of spreading white racism and anti-
semitism; at the second trial she was found guilty on ten counts of
distributing and possessing thousands of anti-semitic leaflets. In the
1970's she was a frequent speaker on NF platforms and provided a link
between fascist organisations and smaller local anti-immigration campaigns
and fringe groups on the Tory Right [she was a Tory member and prominent in
the Monday Club faction]. She was also General Secretary of the British
League of Rights, a spokesperson for which once said in an interview "I
want to see a Fourth Reich and we all want the blacks and the Jews out of
this country".

Good Riddance!

RIGHTWING QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
For those who believe that fascism is only a thing of the past

Zionist Tactics: The Purest Evil Imaginable
Jack Bernstein [sic] < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
27 June 00

I am well aware of the tactics of you, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet
anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts. If the person is
a Gentile, you cry, "You're anti-semitic" which is nothing more than a
smokescreen to hide your actions.

But, if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other
tactics:

*  First, you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given
    widespread  distribution.

* If the information starts reaching too many people, you ridicule the
   information and the persons giving  the information.

* If that doesn't work, your next step is character assassination. If the
   author or speaker hasn't been involved in sufficient scandal, you are
   adept at fabricating scandal against the person or persons.

* If none of these are effective, you are know to resort to physical
   attacks.

But, NEVER do you try to prove the information wrong.

So, before you start your efforts to quiet me, I offer this challenge:

You Zionists assemble a number of Zionist Jews and witnesses to support
your position; and I will assemble a like number of anti-Zionist, pro
American Jews and witnesses. Then, the Zionists and the  Anti-Zionists will
state their position and debate the material in this book as well as
related material -  the debate to be held on public television.

Let's explore the information and let the American people decide for
themselves if the information is  true or false.

ISN'T THAT A FAIR CHALLENGE?

Certainly, you will willingly accept the challenge if what I have written
is false.

But, if you resort to crying, "Lies, all lies", and refuse to debate the
material, you will, in effect, be telling the American people that what I
have written are the true facts.

   --  Jack Bernstein

                         WHAT'S WORTH CHECKING
    stories via <ftp://ftp.nyct.net/pub/users/tallpaul/publish/story6/>

                            * * * * *

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material is
distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and
educational purposes only.

                                FASCISM:
    We have no ethical right to forgive, no historical right to forget.
       (No permission required for noncommercial reproduction)

                                - - - - -

                        back issues archived via:
         <ftp://ftp.nyct.net/pub/users/tallpaul/publish/tinaf/>

According to the Federal Government, there is a shortage in
the United States of over 750,000 high tech workers. Close
the gap with an IT Certification training course from
CyberStateU.
http://click.topica.com/aaaas2bz8SnrbAjwjxc/1170/CyberStateU