If the Nation or any other liberal-labor-left publication really wanted to
increase their circulation they would have sent somebody like Doug Henwood,
Mike Davis or  Michael Moore to Yugoslavia by now.

It would be interesting to see what a John Reed, a Jack London or an H.L.
Menken would make out of the Yugoslavian Affair, if they were there today.

Do any of you Californians' know anything about this Watson fellow who is in
Yugoslavia for the LA Times?  His stuff is original.

33's,

Tom L.