I'm becoming a product of my environment.

> But you need us, remember? If you couldn't position yourself as
"sane" and
> "reasonable" against a bunch of insane, unreasonable leftists,
you'd have
> to define yourself against all those tedious centrists &
reactionaries in
> DC, and you don't want to be part of their club now, do you? So
you should
> be far more grateful for the identity definition services we
offer.

I am already very well defined vis-a-vis my neighbors in D.C. as
.. . . insane and unreasonable.  And arguing my position here is
probably equally insane, so I'd say things are consistent all
around.  I'm positively crackers, period, end of story.  If I
really wanted to stand out as a lone voice of reason, I'd join
Louis' list.

Bonaparte