I have been searching the net in vain to find any site that
discusses DU reinforced shells and cluster bombs as banned
weapons. There are many sites that discuss DU and even some that
discuss cluster bombs and some say that they are banned, but none
give a reference to verify this.. A few posts on this list have
referred to both as being banned.
Where is the documentation? I would appreciate it if someone
could steer me to international conventions banning either of
these. I am beginning to think that the military people are
correct. They are not banned. Maybe they ought to be. Leftists,
e.g. Chussodovsky,. keep repeating that they are banned.
    Cheers, Ken Hanly