Left off this list is what would have been included a few years ago -
NATO/US encirclement of Russia, military backing for the restoration of
capitalism. I don't think we can assume this has already happened, and
reduce our political analysis of war!!! in Europe!!! to ratings and stupidity.

Bill Burgess