michael perelman wrote:
> So Japan does not have to build large prison complexes to house young
> Koreans or does not have to contend with a large undeducated Korean or
> untouchable class who are not give the opportunity to contribute to
> society.

That reminds me, what is a Japanese pachinko parlor?
  Bruce Cumings says the pachinko parlor business is worth around $250
billion in Japan
which is greater than the GNP of S. Korea. He also says that most
Japanese pachinko's are owned by Koreans loyal to the North with over 1
billion dollars sent by these Koreans to the North every year.( Korea's
Place in the Sun p 336).

Sam Pawlett