On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Peter Dorman wrote:

> One obvious thought: the ISP (all Yugo ISPs?) is without power.
>
> Peter

It'd be just as hard to bounce the mail w/o power as it would be to
deliver it, doncha think?

That "550 user unknown" is coming the sendmail on the machine that is
trying to accept the mail.  If the power was out (and there were no
backup MX'ers up and running, or if there was some sort of
connectivity blockade, you'd get a quite different message and it
would not have come from a .yu machine.

--

Joseph Noonan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
                                         -Emma Goldman