Craven, Jim wrote:

 See Mike Levine's books (he infiltrated one of the early nazi
> organizations as an AFT agent), see "The Secret War Against the Jews" by
> John Loftus and Mark Aarons, "Blowback" and "The Splendid Blond Beast" by
> Christopher Simpson, "Trading With the Enemy" by Charles Higham and a whole
> host of sources that thoroughly document that the U.S. Government has no
> problem with using and supporting self-avowed and very dangerous nazis;

Jim, I was really disappointed with the Loftus&Aarons book, especially
after reading Loftus' early work. They rely heavily on "the old spies"
for their information, there is no way of verifying their claims. They
also make the case the U.S. government or powerful forces therein  are
really out to destroy Israel. Yet the use of Nazi's and Fascists is
compatible with support for the Israeli state.

Sam Pawlett