Rod Hay wrote:

> "The will has no meaning in isolation. Therefore it does not exist"
> The heart has no meaning in isolation from a body. Therefore it does not
> exist.
> The part has no meaning in isolation from the whole. Therefore it does not
> exist.
> There is something wrong with this logic, Ajit.

Rod, why don't you quote what people write rather than make up your own
quotations? When did I say "will has no meaning in isolation. Therefore it does
not exist"? Let me try to explain a simple argument for the nth time. Husband
has no existence without a wife, and vise versa. Neither the husband nor the
wife has any existence outside of the relationship of marriage. Sons have no
existence outside of the relationship of father or/and mother, and vise versa.
We can go on and on. Do you get the point. I'm not as weak in logic as you
think. Cheers, ajit sinha