Interesting, Mark.  My interpretation is that markets did not emerge naturally,
although that is the ideology of capitalism.  I do not mean to apply that you believed
so.

On the other hand, to denounce the ideology of the Tragedy of the Commons is not to
suggest that reverting to pre-capitalist ways will solve all problems of social
organization.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department