From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On
Behalf Of Carrol Cox
Sent:   Tuesday, September 05, 2000 5:58 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: RE: Being serious about Pomotismo (with quotes for  Doug)

Nicole Seibert wrote:

>   The problem with acting like we
> know it all is that people then think we know it all.

Nicole, statements like this just make conversation impossible. No in
the history of the world (except possibly Duhring and Wagner) has
even pretended to "Know it All" -- and if you want to argue that
we don't know it all, no one is going to disa gree with you. So all
these posts you are writing simply are wasted, as mine would be
if I posted abou 300K arguing vigorously that I think I live in
Bloomington Illinois.

Now, do you think that *anyone* on this list acts as or believes that
we "know it all" or ever will know it all?

If your answer is Yes, then there's nothing more to say.

If your answer is No, then perhaps we can have a conversation.
But first you would have to rewrite this post leaving out all the
non-sense (literally can't be comprehended) that depends on the
premise that someone is claiming to know it all.

Carrol