It's probably in his 'Getting Prices Right' book.
I've heard him talk about it, so I know he's on
top of it.

max

Has Dean Baker or anyone else done a detailed analysis of the impact of
"quality" adjustments to the last few years' productivity and output data?
It would be nice to have some sensitivity analysis...

Peter