What does geography suggest that Alsace-Lorraine is part of, France or Germany? Or
more to the point today, East Jerusalem? --jks

In a message dated Mon, 11 Sep 2000  1:43:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Brad DeLong
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

<< >For what they are worth, my views on the Malvinas are very simple. Geography
>alone would suggest that they are a part of Argentina, and I would recognise
>Argentinian sovereignty.
>Michael K.

On the one hand, trees and hills. On the other hand, people. On what
theory of political justice can the first ever trump the second?

Brad DeLong