In a message dated 9/28/00 12:24:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< >But it is clear to me who the true heirs of the Nazis are.

 The folks who recruited them for the CIA?

Gather round while I sing you of Wernher von Braun
A man whose allegience
Is ruled by expedience
Call him a Nazi, he won't even frown
Nazi, Schmatzi, says Wernher von Braun

Don't say that he's hypocritical
Say rather that he's apolitical
Once the rockets go up, who cares where they come down?
That's not my department, says Wernher von Braun

Some have harsh words for this man of renoun
But some think our attitude should be one of gratitude
Liked the widows and orphans of old London town
Who owe their large pensions to Wernher von Braun
You too may be a big hero
if you learn to count backwards to zero
In German oder Englisch I know how to count down
And I'm learning Chinese, says Wernher von Braun

--Tom Lehrer