At 11:27 AM 10/28/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>How (or do) the characters in watterson's "calvin and hobbes" reflect the
>characters and/or philosophy of their respective namesakes?

more importantly, why do large numbers of vehicles in Southern California
(and perhaps in the civilized world) have window-stickers showing Calvin
pissing on various targets like Ford Motor Co or Al Gore? (There's one
where Calvin has a halo and is pissing on the word "devil.")

inquiring minds want to know...

BTW, before I sent this out, Eudora 5.0 warned me that the above might
offend the "average reader"...

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] & http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~JDevine