/=-=-=-=-Click Here & Support Our Sponsor-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
Dial 800-555-TELL. Instant updates - One free call.
Sports, stocks, driving directions...& much more!

http://click.topica.com/aaaa2vbz8SnrbAjwjxa/Tellme
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

             The Internet Anti-Fascist: Friday, 8 December 2000
                          Vol. 4, Number 99 (#495)

How Many Holocaust Deniers Does It Take to Change A Lightbulb?
Fascists To Again March In Skokie
    Jewish Defense League (press release), "Mobilize to Stop the Ku Klux
       Klan," 6 Dec 00
    Art Golab (Chicago Sun-Times), "Jewish group says it will stop KKK
       rally," 5 Dec 00
    Michael J. Jordan (JTA), "Twenty-two years later, Skokie again a dirty
       word," 5 Dec 00
Art Review:
    Jesse Hamlin (San Francisco Courier), "Painting The Tensions Of the
       South: Travis Somerville's work struggles with white guilt," 6 Dec 00
Rightwing Quote of the Week:
What's Worth Checking: 5 stories

HOW MANY HOLOCAUST DENIERS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB

[The material below was recently published on <alt.revisionism>, the usenet
news group that acts as a magnet for the Holocaust Deniers. --  tallpaul]

Q: How many Holocaust Deniers does it take to change a light bulb?