Trilogy Environmental has announced the launch of LV DAMS demand planning and
management system,
its latest integrated module within LV Environmental, the 'off the shelf', fully
integrated
water quality information system.

LV DAMS Demand Analysis and Management System has been designed to integrate with the
already
well established LV TAPS advanced sample scheduling system to provide quick and easy
capture of
local regulations and calculation of the yearly sample requirement.  Once the advanced
demand
has been defined LV DAMS allows for automatic pre-schedule set-up and provides for
fixed point
sampling, reporting and enquiries and complete demand control and management.

Full details of LV DAMS and the other modules of Trilogy's LV Environmental portfolio
of water
quality and environmental IT solutions and services, are available via their website
at
www.trilogyenvironmental.com

Trilogy Environmental sales manager Mr Simon Jones commented that "LV DAMS was result
of our
ongoing consultation with water utilities in the UK and overseas and addresses a
recurring issue
that consistently presents problems for laboratory managers and sample program
co-ordinators.
We have taken on board such concerns and addressed them with an effective solution
that
integrates with our existing information systems portfolio."

LV DAMS is scheduled to be implemented at a number of its existing customers' sites,
including
Thames Water, over the coming months and a full demonstration of LV DAMS and Trilogy's
other LV
Environmental modules is available for interested parties both on and off-site.  For
further
information, contact Trilogy Environmental on [EMAIL PROTECTED] or via the