London GreenPeace has an article entitled "WHAT'S
WRONG WITH THE BODY SHOP?-- a criticism of 'green'
consumerism" on their web site at
http://www.perc.flora.org/buy-nothing/articles/bodyshop1.html

Tim Bousquet

--- Stephen E Philion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I recall that Alex Cockburn wrote a number of very
> critical articles about
> the co. in the late 80's or early 90's, in his *Beat
> the Devil* column.
>
> Steve
>
> Stephen Philion
> Lecturer/PhD Candidate
> Department of Sociology
> 2424 Maile Way
> Social Sciences Bldg. # 247
> Honolulu, HI 96822
>

> On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Carrol Cox wrote:
>
> > I vaguely remember some discussion (I think
> negative) of The Body Shop
> > on this or some other list. The company has or
> aspires to have a
> > progressive reputation. Does anyone have any
> information.
> >
> > Carrol

=====
Subscribe to the Chico Examiner for only $30 annually or $20 for six months. Mail cash
or check payabe to "Tim Bousquet" to POBox 4627, Chico CA 95927