> I am very much against the trend around these lists to disdain any
conspiracy theories on today's politics. The ruling class had a conscious
policy to make Reagan look good. No more Watergates ! was the discipline of
the ruling class at the time.

> On the monopoly media methods, see Michael Parenti's _Inventing Reality_
>

> Charles Brown

Well we need to have some rather stringent criteria whereby we sort
deliberation and strategizing by the ruling class to achieve and reproduce
their hegemony from trying to see patterns of intentionality that just ain't
there. Problematic to say the least...

Ian