"J. Barkley Rosser, Jr." wrote:

>       At some point those Senate Dems are going to have
> to get some backbone.  The upcoming judicial appointments
> look like where things are going to get very serious.

At some point leftists who can' break from the Demicans are going to
have to face the fact that it is not lack of backbone but settled
political principle that accounts for the actions of Democratic
politicians -- unless you mean that they dont have the nerve to boldly
pronounce just how far right their real principles are. My final break
with the Democratic Party and rejection of this horseshit about their
lack of courage came 36 years ago when I realized that Paul Douglas
really stood for what he claimed to stand for. I have never looked back.

The claim that the Democrat's lack courage is in effect a claim to be
able to read minds. They *are* their actions.

Carrol