>You are correct.  This is absolutely flame bait.  We do not need
>this here.  We
>have been over this many times.  Please do not even bother refuting this
>message.  Why would you even bother to put something on that you
>know is almost
>certain to cause trouble?
>
>Michael Pugliese wrote:
>
>>     I know Perelman will hate this (don't blame him!) but, short reply to
>>  ~!~.
>>     Jared on an hour long debate with David Rohde on Australian Broadcasting
>  > Corp. denied ANY massacre in Srbenica. 7,000, you say? Imperialist lies.

Why should pointing out that there are apologists for the
would-be-genocidal neo-fascists of Serbia cause "trouble"? It seems
to me that people need to hear *more* about "ethnic
cleansing"--whether by the Serbian government, the Croatian
government, Kosovar Albanian guerrillas, or others--not less.

Brad DeLong