Rakesh wrote:

> I know VC firms are sitting on a $100bn or so, but I wouldn't
> think they'd like to see it go to covering enormous legal costs
> of their start ups. But hell what else are they going to do
with
> it--create another NASDAQ bubble though led this time by
biotech
> and medical equipment firms?

I had a conversation with a Silicon Valley VC a few months ago
and as far as I recall his estimate was below $100 Rakesh but
although I don't remember the exact amount, it was huge. This
person, whose title according to his business card was
Mentor-Investor, didn't have a clue about what to do next with
all the money he had. I am quite curious about what they will do
with that money as well. There is lots of money out there waiting
to be invested in somewhere.

Sabri