Please, to all concerned, try not to make this personal.

Drewk wrote:

> In his latest attack on me, Justin Schwartz leaves out and does
> not respond to the following (I wrote it in response to him
> yesterday):

I think that the use of the term, suppression, is a problem.  I don't
think much of Robert Lucas's economics.  I say that I don't agree with
him or that he is wrong.  Is that suppression?

I don't agree with Romer, but as Jim D.? observed, he probably caused
more people to take a look at Marx.  If some of these people read Marx
with intelligence, so much the better.
--

Michael Perelman
Economics Department