Is there any reason to think Marx ever read Toussenel?  And, even if
he did, is there any reason to think more than one in a million of
his readers did?  But nobody anywhere has an excuse for not remembering
"Well said, old mole! Canst work i'th earth so fast? A worthy pioner!"
(Hamlet, I, 5, lines 162-163).

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all
things."