Forget not humble California State University at San Bernardino
(http://economics.csusb.edu/index.html)--

>From a department of 8 economists:
Nancy Rose (PhD UMass) radical feminist (current chair)
Mayo Toruno (PhD UCR) radical institutionalist (past chair)
Carrie Aldana (PhD UCR) radical institutionalist
Kazim Konyar (PhD UCR) left wing environmentalist
Eric Nilsson (PhD UMass) confused but well-meaning

regular visiting instructor:
Chris Niggle from Redlands (PhD UCR) radical institutionalist

Bonus fact: we have a "BA in Economics (Political Economy track)" and a
"Political Economy Minor."

>From our web page (designed by yours truly):

"Among the theoretical approaches represented in the department are
mainstream economics, institutionalism, feminism, and political economy. By
taking courses from faculty who do research in these various approaches,
students gain a more valuable intellectual experience than typically
provided by an economics department."

"The department includes many outstanding teachers. Surveys of CSUSB
graduates indicate that the Economics Department provides the best
instruction of any major in the social sciences. Graduates have expressed
their appreciation by contributing many thousands of dollars to special
scholarships available only to current Economics students."

Eric
.