Hari wrote:

> should prove of interest to more than just Sabri (Whose
> views on this matter I would especially appreciate).

Hi Hari,

Having read the article, I would say that this is a very
_dangerous_ topic not just for me but for most citizens of Turkey
to discuss in an environment open to all. It is probably for
similar reasons that the author JS of the article you sent did
not want his full name disclosed. I am sure you can imagine why.

It is a useful article from a historical point of view though.
And I leave this at that.

Of course, I would appreciate hearing comments/additional
information form non-citizens of Turkey.

Best,
Sabri