This is just a brief message to let you know that I have in the
past
couple of months added a number of new and old texts recently to
the
Break Their Haughty Power web site at

http://home.earthlink.net/~lrgoldner

These include an exchange between myself and the British Aufheben
group
about my text The Remaking of the American Working Class,
followed by a
very pertinent appendix on fictitious capital by Michael
Perelman; a
long review of a three-volume study of the medieval period by
Joao
Bernardo (see bottom for book review section); a retouched 1983
article
on the absence of a working-class political party in the U.S., to
be
further modified and updated for publication in 2003; a new
preface to
the Swedish translation of the Bordiga pamphlet (translation
forthcoming); my book length study of Herman Melville; and a
number of
French, Ita

--

Michael Perelman