Robert Manning of pen-l will be on NPR tomorrow beginning a 3-part series.

  I have been working with NPR on a three-part series based on my book
for ALL THINGS CONSIDERED.  It is suppose to aire starting Tues
(tomorrow).
Although it is not as political as I wanted, they appear to understand the
importance of the social stratification implications of the differential
acce
and cost of credit as well as long term consequences of debt.  In terms of
th
latter, I am preparing a grant to study the causes and impact of debt
among
seniors.
--
Michael Perelman