On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 04:09:01PM -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:
> Kendall Clark wrote:

> He can't handle it when leftists are smart & articulate, like Glick
> was.

I thought Amiri Baraka cleaned his clock too, even with the sorta dumb bit
about "George Bush knew it was gonna happen". If Baraka's position is that
Bush's Administration was negligent re: security, he should make (IMO) that
point, rather than saying what he usually says.

> Of course, Stanley Fish walked all over him and he didn't cut him
> off. I wonder why he got away with it?

I didn't see this. Transcript? (I would hypothesize that O'Reilly's
readiness to cut people off is subject-matter dependent, to some degree. He
seems genuinely angry at Glick, which is part of the show's effect.)

Kendall Clark
--
Jazz is only what you are. -- Louis Armstrong