Ian Murray wrote:
> [...]

i am sure you do - i was only kidding. no insult intended to you, jimD,
or other participants. it was more of a self-referential thing (in
keeping with the paradoxes we have been discussing!). i shall be going
to my first big rally in this country this saturday - the anti-war one
in NYC.

TBS played "born on the fourth of july" last evening - a populist slap
on the face for dubya. is the media sensing a shifting tide? or is TBS
owned by ted turner who is rumoured to be more liberal than the rest?

        --ravi