RE
>. . . are taking a detour through a computer licensed
> to: Government Systems Division, 13221 Woodland Park Road, Herndon,
> VA 22071, US.
>
> Well well! Virginia! Government! Interesting!

Sounds scary. But a simple google search reveals the information that this
might simply be a Sprint subsidiary. And, the computer itself need not be in
VA, but is located elsewhere (or, actually, such Sprint computers are likely
many places) but is simply "licensed" to Sprint with the above mailing
address. Maybe these computers are part of some Sprint internet backbone.

The feds might be grabbling all internet messages, but I'm not sure the

Eric
.