Steve Rosenthal in Carrol's forward:

> The argument that a trans-national capitalist ruling
> class has largely become detached from nation states is
> a figment of the imagination of the anti-globalization
> movement, a movement that mistook U.S. domination
> for U.S. omnipotence.

This is rubbish. Steve Rosenthal seems to be talking about the
anti-globalization movement of his own imagination. I have been
an active participant of that movement and there have been many
like me. Do I sound like someone who mistook U.S. domination for
U.S. omnipotence?

Must be an academic this Steve Rosenthal guy. Is he?

Best,
Sabri