Lou,

If it is not too personal, it would be a good idea to forward Domhoff's entire response. Did you do it already?

Louis Proyect wrote:

Bill Domhoff wrote:

for a Marxist, you don't seem to have much appreciation for structure, except of course in the economy....at least so I gather from reading your last paragraph....the recent I didn't waste my time on...but your arrogance is breath taking, of course, and what else is new, and why not bother to read the book, and maybe learn why we have failed so miserably, and if you think anyone who did what I suggest would do less well than Marxism, that is pathetic...

Sorry, Bill, I don't have much time for dreams. Nor Yoga, nor transcendental meditation, nor mystical peyote insights. (Now, if you know where I can get a hold of some good hashish, that's another story.)

civil rights movement, feminist movement, and many others have done well with help of left, including some marxists, but everything marxist has failed totally....

What do they call that now? The god that failed? Oh well. I worry more about my arches falling.

read the book, but I won't be opening any more of your arrogant emails...

Yes, you will since I have cast a magical spell on you. Ooooga-boooga!