Good to know that it's still a bad word. jks

Doug Henwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael Hoover wrote:

>pbs apparently has policy prohibiting persons being interviewed for
>broadcast from using terms 'capitalist' and 'capitalism', reference to
>'business elite' is ok, info comes from michael zweig who was recently
>subjected to said policy... michael hoover

That's an outrageous policy, of course, but if I were on mainstream
TV, I wouldn't use "capitalist" or "capitalism" either - I'd opt for
more acceptable euphemisms. I've found over the years that lots of
ordinary people are susceptible to Marxist analyses as long as they
don't know that's what they're hearing.

Doug

Do you Yahoo!?