Title: RE: [PEN-L] Weapons of Mass Deception

I print my own bumper stickers on special sticky paper using my PC. To deal with rain (which leads to the ink running) I've found that it's good to cover the sticker with clear packing tape (not duct tape!) before putting it on my car.

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine
"Stop the NEXT war now! No more unprovoked invasions!" -- my current bumper sticker (along with a "Darwin fish").