as Marx said, businesspeople don't care about values.

"Whether the commodities are sold at their values or not, and hence the determination
of value itself, is quite immaterial for the individual capitalist. " (international
publ. ed., volume III, p. 873)

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine